Pneumatic Cloth Guider (Model: KEW-20)
- Easy installation and operation.
- Most powerful model in pneumatic Cloth Guiders.
- Easily mounted on adjustable type support.
- Can be used in vertical, horizontal direction.
- Suitable for use in dry / wet fabrics.
- Different materials of rollers are provided for special application.
- Super sensitive web control even without base plates.
- Suitable for higher speed and broader fabric width.
- Safely rods are provided render to avoid accident & to prevent damage to rollers.
- Pressure regulating valve with filter & Pressure indicating gauge is provided to adjust the nipping pressure between the rolls for various thickness & tensions.
- Best performance for Woven, Knitted, Towel fabrics, Jute, Tyre cord, Foils.
- Fixed roller of 80mm did, 280mm length - Hylem / Stainless steel
- Moving roller of 80mm die, 280 Ce length - Synthetic rubber / polyurethane /stainless steel.
- Web edge sensing - mechanical by feeler lever.
- Operating pressure - lbar. Roller nip - Pneumatic.
- Weight 22 kg / pair.
Pneumatic Cloth Guider (Model: KEW - 10)
- Compact design.
- Sensitive working.
- Longer roller length for strong nip.
- Best for brood fabric width.
- Can be used in vertical, horizontal or angular direction.
- Suitable for use in dry/wet fabrics.
- Ideal for wide and heavy fabric.
- For special application like steam, acid, colour, size -chemical fabric processing machine, the guider supplied with unit - corrosive material parts.
- Fixed roller of 80mm dia, 280 length - Hylem / Stainless steel
- Moving roller of 80mm din, 280mm length - Synthetic rubber / Polyurethane rubber/Stainless steel.
- Web edge sensing-mechanical by feeler lever.
- Operating pressure-1 bor.
- Weight 18 kg/pair.
Copyright © 2019 www.clothguider.com - All rights reserved.
Imitation, Copying or Using Photographs or Text from this Website is a Punishable Offence.
KEW reserves the right to change specifications & design without prior notice to incorporate latest development.